consigntradein.jpg

HOW IT WORKS

Have you considered upgrading to a sweet electric bike, but your old clunkers are taking up too much space? Good news! With our new trade in program you can get rid of your old stuff and upgrade to the Ebike of your dreams. The process is simple, and you have options. NO upfront fees!

TRADE IN PROGRAM

Step 1: Bring in your bike, OR email us photos.

Step 2: You will receive a quote based on the trade in value. We offer 70% trade in value based on the current market value. This covers our operating costs including advertising of your trade in for resale.

Step 3: Choose any electric bike from our inventory, and apply your credit to the purchase! We are currently accepting all bikes (including electric and non-electric, running or non running).

CONSIGNMENT PROGRAM

Step 1: Bring in your bike, OR email us clear photos.

Step 2: You’ll receive a quote based on the value of your bike. Our consignment fee is 30%, you (the owner) keep the other 70%. This covers our operating costs including advertising your bike for resale.

Step 3: When your bike is resold, you will receive 70% of the cash value of your bike.