Whether you use your bike for commuting, as a weekend warrior, off road, or competition, it is important to remember that all bikes require occasional service. We recommend you take advantage of your first complimentary tune up (within 6 months) in order keep your new e-bike running as smoothly as possible.
A well tuned and maintained machine will ensure proper performance, reliability, and safety over the life of your bike. Save yourself from future headache and unnecessary expenses.
Our basic tune up cost is $50
Our full tune up cost is $75
For comprehensive worry free coverage, we are also now offering our E-Bike specific service plans.
Standard E-Bike Service Plan $150 - 1 Year
Unlimited scheduled tune-ups for 1 year effective starting date of service plan purchase (appointment only)
Included in service plan tune-ups:
- Derailleur adjustments
- Brake adjustments
- Basic wheel truing
- bearing adjustments
- Lubing of chain, derailleurs and cables
- Safety check on all bolts
Premium E-Bike Service Plan $250 - 1 Year
- Everything included in Standard E-Bike Service Plan
- 1 complimentary scheduled bike overhaul
Included in overhaul:
- Standard tune-up
- Tear down and rebuild of bike
- Grease and service all bearings
- Cleaning of drive train and frame
- Does not include cost of parts possibly required i.e. cables, housing, chain, etc.